Customer review and data analytics are growing and controversial topics in the business world. In an era driven by un-vetted customer feedback websites, businesses are increasingly frustrated at how powerless they are at controlling their customer review data. There is simply no governor on what is being said about your business and who is saying it. This is why our team decided to create Zufog. We set out to build this product to help businesses like yours collect honest customer feedback so that employees can accurately identify their perceived strengths and weaknesses from actual customers.
Zufog puts the power in the hands of company management to control potential (or realized) negative feedback issues. Not only do we collect the customer review data and display only the positive feedback received, but we then evangelize this positive feedback and help share it through popular social media venues and other prominent online sources. Negative reviews are screened and sent to management and employees individually in the interest of self-improvement. Simply put, Zufog collects your customer review data and markets your positive feedback thus driving your SEO forward and improving your employee and overall company image in the process.
You may already have a review system in place and are wondering what we do differently. We at Zufog are well aware that there are a few other systems out there that do a couple of good things, but we are confident that if you review what we offer in our product you will agree that we are unmatched in effectiveness (it doesn’t hurt that we are far less expensive and more easily integratable then anything else on the market place). If you already have a system or are just curious about what we offer, please refer to the list below.
What Zufog will do for your business:
- 1. Easy CRM integration
- 2. Customizable emails sent on behalf of your company with logo and employee photo
- 3. The power to promote only your positive reviews, while negative reviews are kept in house for the employee and company to improve upon.
- 4. The most simple customer review process ever created (average reviews take a customer under 30 seconds to complete which leads to incredibly high complete rates)
- 5. Personality Analytics of individual employees
- 6. Custom employee pages with pictures, bio’s and customer review data
- 7. The ability to share positive feedback directly on customer, employee and company social media
- 8. Easy website integration (streaming widgets and links within your site)
- 9. Comprehensive data breakdown for management. Track of all employee performance and personality analytics. (What makes your best employee your best employee?)
- 10. Drastic increase in your company SEO and marketing efforts
Customer review data isn’t something you may have found important in the past, but there is no denying its importance in your future. Contact us today to find out more.